Join IPO Education Foundation for an Awards Celebration!
This Annual Awards Celebration is attended each year by more than 500 members of the IP community. The event celebrates modern-day heroes for their accomplishments in the fields of innovation, creativity, and IP rights. This year the event will take place virtually and will include two tracks of content: one made for IP professionals and the other for students from underrepresented communities.
For questions, or to learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kristen Lurye, firstname.lastname@example.org.
IPO Education Foundation is proud to present the 2021 Honorees
Inventors of the Year
For the development of mRNA technology used in COVID vaccines.
|Executive of the Year
For commitment to the creation, promotion, and protection of IP.
For extraordinary leadership in advocating for the value of IP to stimulate the progress of innovation.
Educational Sessions, Networking, and More!
IPO Members and Professionals:
The following sessions are intended for IPO members and professionals however are available to all attendees.
- Inventor of the Year Fireside Chat
- IP Champion Fireside Chat
- Executive of the Year Keynote Address
- Patent Rights in the Pandemic
- Judges Panel
- Cryptocurrency and IP
- Electric Vehicles and Trade Secrets
- General Reception
- VIP Reception (This reception is by invitation only.)
List of session descriptions and speakers –> Coming Soon.
The following sessions are intended for high school and college students however sessions are available to all attendees. *The Interactive Event is exclusively for student attendees who register in advance.
- Why IP is Key to Entrepreneurship
- COVID Innovation
- From Idea to Reality, the Invention Process
- Sustainability and IP
- Top Issues of an Aspiring Inventor and Entrepreneur
- Interactive Event*
For more information or to view the Sponsorship Kit, contact Kristen Lurye.
Support IP Education by Making a Donation
Please consider making a gift to IPO Education Foundation. IPO Education Foundation is creating new programs to address the challenges unique to those communities and provide them with information and access to resources that will enable them to innovate and acquire IP to protect their ideas, thereby creating economic prosperity.
- With your support we can continue to deliver high quality and effective programming,
- Create new programs to expand our impact to underserved, diverse communities, and
- Roach a broader audience about the importance of IP.
Check back for updates about new programs to be rolled out in 2022.
Contact Fundraising and Program Manager
Kristen Lurye, email@example.com or 202-507-4502